Cancer Survivors Gift Shop

Monday, March 30, 2009

Cancer in France

Ok, I was going to post about a cure for cervical cancer that was recently discovered in France, but unfortunately all of the sites are in French...go figure. So while I refresh my brain and kick myself for not paying attention to Madame Micke in 10th grade, I will continue to try to find adequate research on this subject. While I'm at it, I might even look up first year French to see if I can find out what happened to Marie-Claire, Annette, Jaques, and George (though I think George probably found out that he was adopted and killed them all).
Anyway, I did find other interesting facts such as:
  • It is the leading place that celebrities such as Kylie Minogue and Marianne Faithfull go for cancer treatment.
  • After hospital treatment, patients are often sent to a "medical spa" for after treatment care (All i got was a bill)
  • France has the highest survival rate of people with cancer in Europe.
As I said, I will keep trying to find the studies on the cervical cancer cure..in English of course:)

No comments: