Now, though it is not proven that endometriosis causes cervical cancer, it has been proven to effect the cervix, vagina, ovaries, and other reproductive parts of the female body. I have compiled a list of some facts for you such as symptoms and reproductive health as quoted from wikipedia.
- pelvic pain-----"Symptoms of endometriosic-related pain may include:
chronic pelvic pain – typically accompanied by lower back pain or abdominal pain
dyspareunia – painful sex
dyschezia – painful bowel movements
dysuria – urinary urgency, frequency, and sometimes painful voiding"
- nausea, vomiting, vertigo or diarrhea—particularly just prior to or during the period
- frequent menses flow or short menstrual cycle
- heavy or long menstrual periods
- some women may also suffer mood swings and fatigue